Registration # 84054 2286 RR0001
Kapasi International Relief and Education Assistance
We believe education and training is the key to the future prosperity of individuals and the communities they live in and as such we are committed to helping individuals who have shown potential to succeed in their endeavours.
Mission & Vision
No need is too small and no voice is too quiet to be heard. We will devote the time, energy, and resources necessary to educate and train people so that they can become self-sustaining.
Let's put an end to poverty world-wide!
1. International Development: Relief of poverty
KIREA aids in the relief of poverty in developing nations by providing food and other basic supplies to persons in need.
Our mandate is as follows and we are currently engaged in the following activities in India, Pakistan, and East Africa:
- Provide food rations and/or clothing to the very poor/needy.
- Provide financial assistance to individuals to start their own small business to enable them to make a living.
- Provide special occasion dinners (Christmas, Eid, other religious festivals) to: orphanages, low income boarding schools for children, public school boardings, churches, mosques, and temples in poor neighbourhoods of the city.
- Provide money for medical bills to those in need.
- Provide monetary assistance to Orphanages to buy supplies, furniture, medicines, space, and any other required child-care needs.
- Provide financial assistance to widows who are not able to make ends meet.
- Provide financial assistance for International disaster relief.
- Provide humanitarian aid to refugees world-wide.
2. Education Assistance
To financially assist Educational Institutions to provide textbooks, school supplies, and space to students attending the school.
To financially assist students in developing nations who are in need by providing tuition fees, boarding expenses, textbook expenses, and/or travel expenses to their home town.
Students for sponsorship/scholarship for higher education are selected based on the following criteria:
- Qualifying students must have shown potential for higher education and must have been accepted at a University or Collage in an accredited program.
- Qualifying students must have shown a need for financial assistance.
- Qualifying students must also contribute up to 30% of the cost of their education per year. KIREA will award up to 70% of the student's yearly expenses. Under extraneous circumstances, a greater contribution may be made by KIREA.
- All education related expenses for University are paid directly to the University.
- Provision of tuition fees for students who are attending High School.
- Students for our assistance are selected by the KIREA Board members with the help of agents of KIREA on the ground.